Volunteers are Needed for the Following Brooklin Keeping Society Projects
List of Volunteer Jobs
- Create notebooks for collection of antique postcards.
- Inventory and add protective paper for photos & manuscripts.
- File newspaper articles.
- Inventory and conserve pages of photo albums.
- Accession items that have been recently received by Keeping Society.
- Interview local residents and/or transcribe oral history tapes.
- Compile information on local boatbuilding & fishing.
Contact Anne Bray email@example.com for more information.
Volunteer projects 2016